Estate planning and probate are complex legal topics, and most people don’t know much about either until they are thrown into the deep end. Fortunately, our experienced legal team issues a free newsletter on Florida estate planning and probate matters, allowing people nationwide to get the information they need from a trusted source.
Our Newsletter Helps You Make the Right Choices for Your Future
The choices a person makes in an estate plan can affect beneficiaries for years into the future. Many estate plans contain omissions or errors that can cause problems after the creator has passed away. Even with a solid plan, probate may take weeks or months to complete, and can even enter litigation if family members challenge the terms of a will.
Our subscribers receive periodic newsletters on estate planning and probate matters, giving them the information and peace of mind they need in difficult times. Our informative articles keep them updated on new developments, offer tips of the trade, and guidance from a Florida probate attorney that can save time, stress, and financial hardship.
Our past newsletters have explored topics such as:
- Essential documents to include in an estate plan
- How to navigate the probate process in Florida
- How divorce can affect your estate plan
- Probate tips for out-of-state heirs
- How to build an estate plan that covers your specific needs
- Tips on dealing with family disputes after a loved one passes
- When to consider using a trust in your estate plan
- How to ensure your loved one’s estate is administered correctly
- How to choose your health care surrogate
- The duties of a personal representative to an estate
We are here to help! Fill out the short form below to receive our informative newsletter, or contact us at (305) 456-3255 if you have any questions.