If you are reading this, you have probably just lost someone dear to you. We know that this is an especially difficult time for people who are in charge of closing their loved one’s estate, and we would like to express our most sincere condolences. After years of handling only probate cases, we have seen firsthand how the responsibilities of probate can rob loved ones of their time to grieve. What you need right now is clear guidance on how to proceed—and how to relieve the burden of probate administration so you can be there for your family.
Attorney Justin Stivers wrote The Ultimate Guide to Probate in Florida as a free resource for families in Florida and beyond who are coping with the loss of a loved one. When you download your copy of the book, you will learn:
- First steps to take after a loved one has died
- What happens during probate and how long it could take
- Ways to relieve the stress of probate as you grieve a relative’s loss
- How a judge determines who receives a person’s possessions after they die
- Your responsibilities as the personal representative of an estate
- How to prevent family members from fighting over a loved one’s assets
- Whether you will need to probate your loved one’s property
- Documents to gather to prepare for the probate process
- How to find the right probate attorney
This book is vital for relatives who live in the state of Florida, but also those who live elsewhere and need to probate a Florida home. Download your guide free of charge by filling out the form below. Please call us at (305) 456-3255 if you have any questions.